DVB-S2X LDPC / BCH
The Creonic DVB-S2X decoder is a silicon-proven, scalable solution that allows for symbol rates of up to 100 MSymbols/s on state-of-the-art FPGAs. DVB-S2X is the next generation satellite transmission standard which is an extended version of its well-established predecessor DVB-S2. The new specification allows for spectral efficiency gains of up to 50% by offering lower roll-off factors, higher modulations and a finer code rate granularity compared to DVB-S2.
Applications with the highest
demands on forward error correction
Applications with the need for a wide
range of code rates (1/10 to 9/10)
Standard Features the Core Supports
- Compliant with DVB-S2 and DVB-S2X
- Support for decoding of BBFRAMEs
- Support for ACM, CCM, and VCM
- Support for very low SNR modes (VLSNR) with SNRs below -9 dB
- Support for short, medium, and normal frames (16,200 bits, 32,400 and 64,800 bits)
- Support for BPSK, QPSK, 8-PSK, 16-APSK, 32-APSK, 64-APSK, 128-APSK, and 256-APSK
Learn more about
Our customers can rely on consistently high quality, guaranteed by our certified quality management.