DVB-S2X Wideband Demodulator
The Creonic DVB-S2X Wideband demodulator is a low-complexity high-performance solution that allows for symbol rates of up to 500 MSymb/s on state-of-the-art FPGAs. DVB-S2X is the next generation satellite transmission standard which is an extended version of its well-established predecessor DVB-S2. The new specification allows for spectral efficiency gains of up to 50% by offering lower roll-off factors, higher modulations and a finer code rate granularity compared to DVB-S2.
Satellite communication (Digital Video Broadcasting, Interactive Services, News Gathering, Professional Services)
Nanosatellite and CubeSat devices
Standard Features the Core Supports
- Compliant with ETSI EN 302 307-1 V1.4.1 (2014-11) (DVB-S2) and ETSI EN 302 307-2 V1.1.1 (2014-10) (DVB-S2X).
- Supports CCM, ACM and VCM modes
- Support for QPSK up to 256-APSK
- Support for short blocks (16200 bits) and long blocks (64800 bits)
- Optional support for Annex M (time-slicing)
- Output of XFECFRAMEs for further processing by the Creonic DVB-S2X FEC decoder IP core
Learn more about
Our customers can rely on consistently high quality, guaranteed by our certified quality management.